Acupuncture is a form of therapy that promotes natural healing of the body.
It involves inserting and manipulating fine needles into specific points on the body.
The intent of acupuncture therapy is to promote health and alleviate pain and suffering. The method by which this is accomplished, though it may seem strange and mysterious to many, has been time tested over thousands of years and continues to be validated today.
It is based on the belief that living beings have a vital energy, called “qi”, that circulates through twelve invisible energy lines known as meridians on the body. Each meridian is associated with a different organ system. An imbalance in the flow of qi throughout a meridian is how disease begins.
- Increased Immune Function & Resistance to Disease
- Reduction of Pain & Inflammation
- Promotion of Feelings of Well Being
- Improved Circulation & Smooth Muscle Relaxation
- Regulation of Body’s Homeostasis to Disease or Abnormal Conditions
- Stimulation of cells of tissue growth & repair
- Drug-free pain relief
- Assists prevention against disease
- Treats the cause as well as the symptoms
- Holistic approach to illness, linking body, mind and emotions
- Effectively treats many common ailments
Nausea & Vomiting
Constipation or Diarrhea
IBS & Crohn's disease
PMS & Menopause
Aches & Pains
Headaches & Migraines
Ask a question or book an appointment below.